Go to Vilnisr
My favorite pagesEdit
Favorite Bad GuysEdit
Favorite Bad GirlsEdit
- Transportation rings
- Naquadah generator
- Asgard transporter
- McKay/Carter Intergalactic Gate Bridge
- Ori power generator
- Faster-Than-Light engine
- Wormhole drive
- Asgard transporter
- Shield technology
- Cloaking technology
- Asgard computer core
- Battle of Antarctica
- Goa'uld siege of Earth
- Battle of P3Y-229
- Battle of Asuras
- Nakai attack on Destiny
O'Neil: I don't know what to do.
Carter: You spent seven years on MacGyver...and you can't figure this one out...
We've got belt buckles and shoe laces and a piece of gum...build a Neucliar Reactor for crying out loud...
You used to be MacGyver...MacGadjet...MacGimmic...Now your Mr MacUseless...
Dear God...I'm stuck on a glacier with MacGyver....
O'Neill:What do you want?
Apophis:I want to live.
O'Neill:Sorry, I can't help you there, thats between you and your god... Oh wait, you are your god, now that's a problem.
O'Neill: I'm so sorry, but I was having a lovely brunch.
O'Neill: No, tuna.
O'Neill: What kind of archeaologist carries a weapon?
Jackson: Uh, I do.
Vala: Ow, you hit me.
Daniel: You hit me!
Vala: Yeah, well we could always just have sex instead.
McKay:"Yes, if only we had a magical tool that could slow time down. I foolishly left mine on earth... Did you bring yours?"
McKay: Oh it's something like spyware, like my stupidly downloaded por... music, my downloaded music.
Eli Wallace: Whatever you guys think that I did, I swear you've got the wrong guy.
Jack O'Neill: Do I look like someone who'd be standing here if I didn't already know everything there is to know about you?
Eli Wallace: No, not really.
Scott: So you've figured out where they keep the Kinos. What else have you figured out?
Eli: Give me a break, man. This is my second spaceship, and my first was yesterday!
Scott: I know. Icarus was my first SGC assignment after training. I haven't been at this much longer than you have.
Eli: Huh! Did they beam you out of your house?
Scott: No, you got me there.
O'Neill: Everett, I'll have you know I'm missing a national security briefing for this.
Young: Sorry about that, sir.
O'Neill: Well, if you'd ever been to a national security briefing, you wouldn't say that.
Eli: This is not good.
James: Try not to panic.
Eli: Experience tells me that this is a very good time to panic!
- Stargate SG-1: The Complete First Season
- Stargate SG-1: The Complete Second Season
- Stargate SG-1: The Complete Third Season
- Stargate SG-1: The Complete Fourth Season
- Stargate SG-1: The Complete Fifth Season
- Stargate SG-1: The Complete Sixth Season
- Stargate SG-1: The Complete Seventh Season
- Stargate SG-1: The Complete Eighth Season
- Stargate SG-1: The Complete Ninth Season
- Stargate SG-1: The Complete Tenth Season
- Stargate: The Ark of Truth
- Stargate: Continuum
- Stargate Atlantis: The Complete First Season
- Stargate Atlantis: The Complete Second Season
- Stargate Atlantis: The Complete Third Season
- Stargate Atlantis: The Complete Fourth Season
- Stargate Atlantis: The Complete Fifth Season