My name is Stephen F. Henneberry. I first started watching SG-1 on syndication on Fox, and was pretty much hooked. I sorta dropped off when the started killing the Goa'uld from Season 4 onwards, but I didn't really stop watching it until after Season 7. I mostly spend my time at Wookieepedia, where I am also there as SFH.
Articles written and worked on
- Hand device: How had nobody done that yet? It's like the coolest thing in the entire series.
- Category:Goa'uld fleet
- Jack O'Neill: Man that was a lot of work
- Upload images from Season 9: Already got Mitchell and Celestis
- Work on SG-1 character biographies: Teal'c alone's is a nightmare
- Daniel: "They must be coming back from a religious ritual."
O'Neill: "Why is it always a religious thing with you?"
- Teal'c: "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson. They will in fact calm up."
- Daniel:"Hathor was the goddess of fertility, inebriety, and music in Ancient Egypt."
O'Neill: "Sex, drugs, and rock and roll?"
Daniel: "More or less."
- O'Neill: "What do you want?"
Apophis: "To live."
O'Neill: "Can't help you there. That's between you and your god. Oh, wait a minute. You are your god. That's a problem."
- O'Neill: "If it was just me, I'd agree. But come on, what about Teal'c? Is this the face of a crazy man?...Bad example."
- Daniel: "I've translated the circular inscription. My translation is a little vague, but I think it means "the place of our legacy"...or it could mean "a piece of our leg", but the first one seems to make more sense."
- O'Neill: "Nope, it's time for Plan B."
Carter: "We have a Plan B?"
O'Neill: "Nope, but it's time for one."
- O'Neill: "All I'm saying is, just for the record, this is the wackiest plan we've ever come up with."
Carter: "Wackier than straping an active Stargate to bottom of the X-302?"
O'Neill: "Oh, yeah."
Carter: "Wackier than blowing up a sun?!"
Carter: "He's probably right."
- Jacob: "Come on, Sam. It can't be any harder than blowing up a sun."
Carter: "You know, you blow up one sun, and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water."