My Stargate Favorites
- Carolyn Lam
- Hathor (why not, the goddess of sex, drugs, and rock n' roll)
- Replicator Carter
- There But for the Grace of God
- Thor's Chariot
- The Fifth Race
- Jolinar's Memories / The Devil You Know
- Nemesis / Small Victories
- Window of Opportunity
- Exodus / Enemies
- Redemption, Part 1 / Redemption, Part 2
- Full Circle
- Lost City, Part 1 / Lost City, Part 2
- Reckoning, Part 1 / Reckoning, Part 2
- Moebius, Part 1 / Moebius, Part 2
- Window of Opportunity
- Colonel O'Neill: I'm taking this loop off. I'm telling you Teal'c, we don't find a way out of this soon I'm going to lose it. Lose it. It means go crazy. Nuts. Insane. Bonzo. No longer in possession of one's faculties. Three fries short of a Happy Meal. Wacko!
- Colonel O'Neill: In the middle of my backswing?!
- Colonel O'Neill: And we're walking.
- Sergeant Siler: Why does this always happen to me?
- General Hammond: Sergeant, make it spin.
Sergeant Harriman: Spin? Sir, it doesn't spin.
General Hammond: What? It has to spin, it's round. Spinning is so much cooler than not spinning. I'm the General, I want it to spin. Now.
Sergeant Harriman: Yes sir. ... Hey, look at that.
- Line in the Sand
- Colonel Reynolds: We have the craziest job in the world.
You never want to command a Tau'ri Starship
- Colonel Pendergast - killed on the Prometheus when the ship was destroyed by an Ori satellite weapon.
- Colonel Chekov - killed on the Korolev when the ship was destroyed by an Ori battlecruiser.
- Colonel Caldwell - taken as a host by a Goa'uld.
- Colonel Emerson - killed on the Odyssey when he was shot several times by a Lucian Alliance member.
- Alternate Reckoning, Part 2
- After killing Daniel, RepliCarter realized the Dakara superweapon was activated and fled into hyperspace. With the lose of her access to the Ancients' knowledge, she had no way to find a defense against the weapon. Her only option was to go to the one place with even more leftover Ancient technology than the Milky Way galaxy: the Pegasus galaxy.
- Pegasus Galaxy
- Apon reaching Pegasus, first contact was made with a Wraith cruiser. The cruiser openned fire, but their energy weapons had little affect. Physical infestation proved difficult when Replicator projectiles were kamikazed by Wraith Darts and transportation was jammed. With both ships at a stalemate, RepliCarter rammed her ship into the cruiser allowing thousands of Replicators to board it at once. While Wraith weaponary was ineffective, the Wraith themselves were able to fight some off due to their size and strength, but were overwhelmed by the Replicators' numbers. Once the cruiser was taken, the Replicators began consuming the ship and assimilating its technology. However, due to the organic nature of the cruiser, the Replicators being created were a new breed: techno-organic.
- More later...
- Ascension lab
- Avatar Press
- Beta Gate
- Bio lab
- Category:Actors & Actresses:
- Category:Anubis's fleet
- Category:Apophis's fleet
- Category:Comic books
- Category:Goa'uld domains
- Category:Roleplaying books
- Category:Tau'ri fleet
- Cronus's Ha'tak
- Entropic cascade failure
- Gamma Site
- Jack O'Neill (crystal)
- McKay-Carter Intergalactic Gate Bridge
- Osiris's Al'kesh
- Replicator mothership
- Samantha Carter (robot)
- Stargate SG-1 Roleplaying Game
- Tau'ri fleet
- Teal'c (robot)
- Template:Infobox Book
- The Tower (city-ship)
- Time dilation
- Wraith Scientist (Allies)
- For List of Stargates:
- Image:Foothold aliens.jpg
- Image:Replicator Carter.jpg
- Image:Replicator mothership.jpg
- Image:The Tower.jpg