|This user refuses to believe that the DVD collection is entirely canon due to it retconing what is seen in episodes and occasionly common sense.|
|This user wonders why the iris is not disintergrated upon the activation of an incoming wormhole.|
My name is Adam
I used to watch Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis a few years ago when it was on never going out of my way to watch it then in november '08 i saw Stargate for the third time and thought "why did i ever stop watching this" so I went online and bought SG1 Season 1 on dvd and loved it, I now own all of SG1 Atlantis and Universe
- Daniel Jackson, Jack O'Neill, Carter and Teal'c I.E. all of SG-1
- Jonas Quinn
- Rodney McKay
- Vala Mal Doran
- The Changeling
- teal'c "I would prefer not to consume bovine lactose at any temperature."
- O'Neill: "Shamda here was just telling me a story about a dog and some dancing monkeys."
- Teal'c: "Colonel O'Neill has informed me that i officially have my "mojo" back,"
- Ripple Effect
- Landry: I'm willing to make the occasional exception, but I am not about to turn this base into the Grand Central Station of the multiverse.
- General Quotes
- Teal'c: "Indeed"
My Questions (If you can please answer them with good answers)Edit
- Why is the iris not disintergrated when a wormhole opens?
- It was stated somwhere - unstabel vortex doesn't form if something really really close to event horizon (3 micrometers from the event horizon.)
- Why does the iris overlap itself?
- It's part of construction. Because I looks cooler, I presume
- When Apophis is killed, his shield, which is proven to let slow moving objects past in previous episodes, does not let the slow moving replicators past. Why?
- It may be upgraded now. No answer