After the Battle of Icarus Base, a group of Tau'ri escaped to the Destiny using the ninth chevron on the Stargate. When they arrived on the Destiny, it was in an unnamed galaxy located several billion light years from the Milky Way galaxy. After several months, it eventually reached the edge of the galaxy and prepared to travel to the next. Originally the ship didn't have the power to make it, but after being sabotaged by the Nakai and another failed attack, the ship was able to make the jump from the void between the two galaxies. (SGU: "Air, Part 1", "Lost", "Sabotage")
Known star systems and planets[edit | edit source]
- Desert planet - This planet is the first that Destiny connected to when the expedition first arrived, they visited to get the calcite necessary to repair the CO2 Scrubbers.
- Unnamed planet - This planet was locked out by Destiny for unknown reasons. The status of Andrea Palmer and Sgt. Curtis, who travelled to this planet, is unknown as Destiny returned to FTL travel.
- There are three other planets near the desert planet and the planet that Palmer and Curtis traveled to with their gate addresses also locked out by Destiny for unknown reasons. (SGU: "Air, Part 3")
- Unnamed star system - Star system visited by the Destiny when it was low on power reserves. (SGU: "Darkness", "Light")
- "Big Bertha" - The gas giant Destiny used to slingshot around. (SGU: "Darkness")
- Goldilocks zone planet (SGU: "Light")
- Cold planet - The planet lies outside the Goldilocks zone, too far from the star, leaving its temperature too cold to support life. (SGU: "Light")
- Hot planet - The planet lies outside the Goldilocks zone, too close from the star, leaving its temperature too hot to support life. (SGU: "Light")
- Hoth system (SGU: "Water")
- Unnamed ringed moon - Seen from the surface of Hoth.
- Jungle planet (SGU: "Time")
- Gravel pit planet - First planet encountered by the Destiny expedition that contained a crashed alien fighter, indicating of advance civilization in the galaxy. (SGU: "Justice")
- According to Rush, the ship had connected to a dozen planets by this time.
- Purple plants' planet (SGU: "Space")
- Uncharted star system - This star system was not detected and charted by the Seed ships. Hence its location appeared as empty space in the Destiny database. (SGU: "Faith")
- Ruins planet - First planet encountered by the Destiny expedition, that contained signs of civilization. (SGU: "Human", "Lost")
- Crystal planet (SGU: "Lost")
- Desert planet (SGU: "Lost")
- Foggy planet (SGU: "Lost")
- Winter planet (SGU: "Lost")
- Forest planet (Lost) (SGU: "Lost")
Known races[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
|Appearances for Unnamed galaxy (Air)|
In chronological order: