Someone is going to ask this, so it might as well be me. Who will visit? Palmer and Curtis? People that stayed on the Obelisk planet? The Lucian Alliance members who were ditched on a planet? Telford and those aliens? The Blueberrys? Master Chief? Gordon Freeman? Gordon Frohman? Or just someone from the Milky Way using the comm stones? Jauh0 (talk) (Contribs) 15:11, November 3, 2010 (UTC)
- The people from the "Faith" planet. Spoiler confirmed. — Trust not the Penguin (T | C) 15:37, November 3, 2010 (UTC)
- Is there said its gonna be shuttle? Is that the same planet where they "should" keep TJs baby now? I already somewhere said that the planet just had to move to new galaxy because that nebula was seen and TJ didnt seen it in real life by that time. Nobody believed me, said nebula means nothing. Since they are comming back and if its by shuttle, then its settled, it HAD to move, shuttle wouldnt make it from other galaxy... --TakeruDavis (talk) (Contribs) 20:01, November 23, 2010 (UTC)
- I give you +1 LoL-power for Frohman :-D --TakeruDavis (talk) (Contribs) 20:01, November 23, 2010 (UTC)
at first i thought it would be someone from earth using the stones. where did the spoiler come from? wonder if TJ's baby will come along as well. Maybe Destiny's crew will be given some technology because the aliens haven't figured out a way for them to get home.
- I hope it's just the Destiny AI (the Franklin one, not Gloria) playing tricks on everyone :D Sman789 (talk) (Contribs) 22:21, November 4, 2010 (UTC)
Maybe that device you saw in the trailer is actually some kind of hyperdrive for the shuttle. After all, Dr. McKay managed to install a hyperdrive onto a Puddle Jumper, so it's reasonable to assume that aliens capable of creating stars and planets would be able to create a hyperdrive for a small shuttle. That could be how those people on that planet return to Destiny. After all, I think it's obvious by now that Hyperdrives are significantly faster than FTL Drives. It's also possible that the device in that trailer could be some kind of powersource to dial the gate back to Earth. Who knows? General Heed (talk) (Contribs) 23:27, November 10, 2010 (UTC)
I have to add that it's not exactly true that F.T.L. is slower than a regular Hyperdrive. It is possible that Destiny can vary its speed within F.T.L. It can travel between galaxies just as fast as Daedalus can in hyperspace, but slows down when it reaches a galaxy.. August 26, 2011 Martin
- Remember that nebula in TJs dream? Which later was seen in current galaxy? Think about it. What if they didnt created hyperdrive for shuttle. What if they moved the planet? That wouldnt be much harder than creating it. I already assumed that once I seen that episode, now if they are going back, it sounds like a proof... --TakeruDavis (talk) (Contribs) 20:01, November 23, 2010 (UTC)
Apparently, when they come back, there will be a freak show. I saw something scratching there own face or something. Wonder if they brought the baby. - supremecommander
- Maybe they're just clones. It seems that one of the people was bleeding out of her eyes and face. Perhaps the clones were unstable and started to break down like that clone of O'Neill that the Asgard made. General Heed (talk) (Contribs) 20:17, November 19, 2010 (UTC)
- And they cloned a shuttle? Jauh0 (talk) (Contribs) 20:49, November 22, 2010 (UTC)
- Maybe they made a new shuttle or perhaps they just simply repaired the old shuttle. 126.96.36.199 21:19, November 22, 2010 (UTC)
- What I'm saying is that General Heed is like Jay Felger, "he makes rash decisions based on sketchy evidence". WHY IN THE <insert System Lord name here>'s WOULD THEY BE CLONES? If it's not clear I disapprove of fan-speculation this close to the air date, since you could just wait a few days and find out. Jauh0 (talk) (Contribs) 13:58, November 23, 2010 (UTC)
- Well, I just watched the episode, and I must say, the clone theory was actually pretty close. While they're not clones, they are all reanimated dead bodies. And besides, speculation is fun. It's interesting to hear other people's theories or suggestions. 188.8.131.52 03:13, November 24, 2010 (UTC)
- Only if it's not too far fetched, which it usually is. Like I remeber someone theorizing that sguiqqlers were decendant from the Goau'ld. Or every second discussion page: Furlings this and Furlings that. Jauh0 (talk) (Contribs) 11:14, November 24, 2010 (UTC)
It cant really be them, they dont have TJ's baby...CourtneyFANno.1 00:59, November 24, 2010 (UTC)
there is no real evidence that TJ's baby was taken by the aliens, it could had been, as some one has said before in a different discussion, the ships AI doing it so she doesnt go insane over the lost of her unborn child Alex1442 (talk) (Contribs) 03:10, November 24, 2010 (UTC)
Nafarious memory block?
Obviously we now know it not to be the case, but did anyone else think when that lady died when remembering the obelisk that there was something built into her memory to kill her if the ever tried to remember the technology there. Like the memory block was to stop her remembering some top-secret project in the obelisk which she witnessed. Sman789 (talk) (Contribs) 21:31, November 24, 2010 (UTC)
That was immediately what I thought when she died. Then when the next guy died right after finding out that she had died on the planet, I thought for sure there was some kind of memory block. Only there wasn't (apparently). YardsGreens (talk) (Contribs) 06:12, November 25, 2010 (UTC)
No knowledge of Carmen
Maybe the aliens DID take the baby but it was them and not the ship pretending that the crew left behind was given the child. but then again, maybe it was just the ship protecting TJ...what a shame..
yea, I was pretty surprised that the clone theory was almost dead-on. I think what was his name, Caine? he was the only survivor. I was half expecting aliens to show up on the recording..it was only a flash of light damn it..- supremecommander
actually, after reading the plot summary, i think that the aliens did take the baby. the writers wouldn't have caine tell TJ to keep believing, he pretty much told the viewers to do the same.., and that's pointless if she is dead.
Muhaha, nice pont. However, why would Destiny mess with TJ's mind with THOSE who were left on THAT planet? Why them? Why not some angels instead? I mean it could have been anything which tells TJ that her baby is fine. And someone or something created that planet and reanimated those guys... So I think it wasn't the ship trying to save TJ from going insane. Or is it a huge coincidence? Hope they'll continue the show in the future and we'll get to know more about it. 26 August, 2011 Martin
Now it's getting even more worse for her. Even Greer couldn't bear to hug her one last time..very sad. I think they should just embrace her change.. —SupremeCommander (talk) (Contribs) 15:39, November 24, 2010 (UTC)
- I think Rush should do his best to get the ship to start talking to him again - if it can read Chloe's mind, and if it has been scanning and analyzing the Blue aliens for as long as it seems to have done to make that simulation, maybe it can help. Not to mention that it does have the knowledge of the Ancients - outdated, maybe - but still better than anything the Tau'ri can do for her. Also, it surprises me that they havn't found, or at least don't use, any Ancient medical technology on Destiny. I know they have those readout things in the infirmary, but they don't seem to do much as TJ still checks for pulse etc by hand. Sman789 (talk) (Contribs) 21:05, November 24, 2010 (UTC)
Destiny's original look
Well maybe it isn't sow important but now we now how the Destiny look in it's original state from the outside white/grey/red on the inside dark grey and gold it must have been an amazing look walking trough the corridors of the just finished Destiny
The Settler Members
I'm just a bit confused on this, there was 8 people that stayed on "Eden" 3 woman and 5 men. All of the women and 3 of the men's names were indentified with the character. (Val, Dana, Rachel, Peter, Caine and Vince Mr. Chan Kwan) but 2 of the male's haven't been identified. Rush reffered to a "Norris" that has astigmatism, I was just wondering if it was the Indian guy or the slightly older causacian male with the blue jumper and the grey hair ? —Unsigned comment by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs).
- I don't think they keep track of that on the show, they just add in people no one has ever seen before, and just develop those that have something to do with the current episode, then ignore them. Dream Focus 23:37, December 16, 2011 (UTC)