- Why didn't they just move all the junk out of the room - drop it down the hole? It would have lightened the room enough to survive the tremors until a second team arrived... JalYt-Xil-Vimescarrot 00:15, 2 March 2009 (UTC)
- All that shifting weight on already unstable ground could end badly. And the room itself was the heaviest load on the supports, so even if emptying the room lightened it some, who's to say it would have all that much of an impact? Cheers. —Ka'lel 05:49, 2 March 2009 (UTC)
- Did anyone else find it surprising the way everyone was talking about Zelenka in this episode especially Rodney i always thought he liked him but would never admit it 184.108.40.206 09:58, April 14, 2010 (UTC)
- too bad if their canon harpooned one of the kids...--Escyos (talk) (Contribs) 06:43, May 19, 2010 (UTC)
- Giving Ibuprofin to someone with internal bleeding would be a bad idea any doctor would know this, ibuprofin is a blood thinner it would have made the bleeding worse. also most basic military medical kits do contain morphine or at the least codeine both of which would have been a better choice
- Ibuprofen is most certeinly not a blood thinner. It's a NSAID. It would relieve the pain and swelling. The effect on platelets of NSAIDs is theoretical. As a pain relief it would have worked well.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.