Is anyone going to finish the summary?—LantianStunner 13:55, 11 October 2008 (UTC)
- Well, I can, when I see the episode, which I haven't yet. On the other hand, why don't you have a go with expanding. -- Matthew R Dunn 14:20, 11 October 2008 (UTC)
Well I suppose i will. I wrote most of what the current summary says but i got tired.—LantianStunner 14:42, 11 October 2008 (UTC)
Snowboarding? Really? Edit
I thought he mumbled "it's not important." Why would he say "snowboarding"? I don't get it =P
—Ka'lel 22:10, 14 October 2008 (UTC)
- I just checked, he does say "It's not important", but mumbles it as "'ts not impor..." - Quote fixed. Izkata (talk) (Contribs) 02:36, September 8, 2010 (UTC)
Where did Caldwell go after Todd took over the Daedalus? When the crew is free, Marks is assuming the captain position.—Anubis 10545 22:32, 18 October 2008 (UTC)
- Maybe he sat back, relaxed, had a cup of coffee and reading a newspaper, waiting for the whole thing to blow over. :) Anyway, joking aside, I have no idea, maybe he was fed on (though I hope not, since he may appear in the future and I like the guy, plus it would be nice to have some closure if this did happen) or maybe he was just being held in another part of the ship, since he is the CO, and when the rest were freed, they couldn't find him. OR, he was here, just behind the cameras not saying a thing the whole time. -- Matthew R Dunn 22:41, 18 October 2008 (UTC)
- Funny... or maybe he took too much allergy medicine and fell asleep... Or was in the shower... Or accidentally got locked in the bathroom, Although I too hope he didn't die. In season 2, he was practically a main character, so it seems unlikely he would have died without it being shown.—Anubis 10545 22:50, 18 October 2008 (UTC)
You know, he and Woolsey look kind of similar. Maybe the writers though having both of them there would be confusing or overpowering.—Anubis 10545 22:57, 18 October 2008 (UTC)
Firefly Comparison Edit
I'm very surprised there's been no mention of the obvious similarities between Mila and Kaylee on Firefly; if Mila isn't intended to be an homage to Kaylee (who, of course, was played by Jewel Staite) it's one heck of a coincidence. They're both extremely young women with no formal training (just hands-on, on-the-job learning, although Mila's been at it longer), working to keep ships that would otherwise be considered salvage in very good working order, all things considered. They're far from being the same character of course, but there are plenty of similarities, albeit not so much in personality.Neard (talk) (Contribs) 05:39, April 23, 2012 (UTC)
Removed a Goof Edit
- When Todd is threatening Lt. Colonel John Sheppard, the Atlantis crew is still unaware of what the Attero device's primary function is, yet Sheppard says that Todd is one of the few people in the galaxy with a ship that can use its hyperdrive."
Was listed under goofs. But I don't think its accurate. It's true Sheppard doesn't know what the Attero Device does, but he doesn't say the Daedalus is one of only a few ships that can use its hyperdrive. He says Todd is "one of the few people in the galaxy with a ship capable of dealing with this problem". - Chris.
there is another one:
- Jackson mentions that there is an incredible amount of radiation in the antenna room. But immediately after shutting off the antenna, McKay removes both their helmets, exposing them.
that's what an antenna does, now is it? even in reality, standing close to for example an air traffic control radar antenna is very dangerous 184.108.40.206 14:37, July 16, 2014 (UTC)