I'd suggest on the two-part episodes, like The Tok'ra, that we just have one episode description. So the listing would be
- The Tok'ra (2 episodes)
Comments? --CocoaZen 01:45, 8 Jul 2005 (UTC)
- It looks fine to me to do it that way. Are there more double episodes that we should do that on? Peter R 05:11, 8 Jul 2005 (UTC)
Carter was a captain in season 1 and 2. Changed that now.//Mindtwistah
Comics - Ra Reborn
Is there a reason that the Comics section Ra Reborn is in red?
Isn't the numbering of episodes 15 to 18 of season 2 wrong?
On every other site I've found the order is:
2x15 - The Fifth Race
2x16 - A Matter of Time
2x17 - Hoilday
2x18 - Serpent's Song
184.108.40.206 12:09, July 24, 2015 (UTC)
- The order is based off of how it appears on the DVDs. Here's a screencap of season 2 disk 4:
- I don't know where the dates origionate, however, because they apparently aired on sky one first, and yet the dates we have are before the skyone dates wikipedia gives. Anubis 10545 (talk) (Contribs) 22:57, July 24, 2015 (UTC)
- Actually on the DVD set I have, Spirits comes immediately after Bane, and before The Tokra (Part 1), rather than after The Tokra (Part 2) as listed. This is the only discrepency. For all other episodes, the DVD order matches the wiki order. 220.127.116.11 08:19, February 1, 2016 (UTC)
Season 1 episodes on season 2 discs?
Does anyone have any idea why, on disc 6 of the season 2 DVD box (PAL-2 for the German-language market), the last regular episode of season 2, Out of Mind (Part 1), is followed by the season 1 episodes Thor's Hammer and Hathor? These two episodes appear where they should during season 1 in the SG-1 boxed set containing all 10 seasons plus the Children of the Gods, Ark of Truth, and Continuum TV movies.
- Um, because there was space available on the DVD and they decided to fill it with the season 1 episodes that they thought would be most useful as background information for people who had only bought the season 2 DVD. They chose Thor's Hammer as a prequel to Thor's Chariot and Hathor as a prequel to Out Of Mind. I guess. Seems obvious. I don't think there's any great mystery here. 18.104.22.168 09:25, August 29, 2016 (UTC)