It seems that this is rather conclusive evidence that proves Destny has been occupied before during its long years of travel, otherwise it is highly unlikely that this ship just happened to find destiny at the exact same time that the Destiny Expedition came through the Gate.--184.108.40.206 23:00, March 26, 2010 (UTC)
- We should rename it into alien fighter or something. Because it is fighter and it alien. Also, I was theorizing and now I'm sure that one that was found in Justice was the same - flat bottom, arch-like top, hatch in the bottom --Глючарина (talk) (Contribs) 07:29, April 3, 2010 (UTC)
- It is the same ship... but I'm sure someone will eventually find an "official" name for the ship in some sort of transcript or something. Um... I guess it would be better suiting, for now, to change it to "Unknown spaceship (Stargate Universe)". Granted, it's a far from ideal title... —Anubis 10545 (talk) (Contribs) 07:41, April 3, 2010 (UTC)
the title is fine for now. we don't know anything else. let it be. one thing i'm confused about is, that alien fighter was attached to the hull for a long time. why wasn't it vaporized when the destiny went into FTL? Eli said thats wat would happen to the shuttle if the docking clamps werent attached.
- It was attached to the hull, the shuttle wasn't. That's why the shield encompassed it. 220.127.116.11 21:55, April 10, 2010 (UTC)
sometimes, they just create a load of bull just for the sake of suspense...ugh...
- What about "Blue alien's fighter"? joecool280 (talk) (Contribs) 20:16, April 26, 2010 (UTC)
- This would imply a singular craft, as opposed to a model. 20:36, April 26, 2010 (UTC)
Two different types of fighter Edit
The Ship that was found in the episode Justice is a different and perhaps older design to the one the Blueberry Aliens used in Space and Sabotage. The Justice ship had what appeared to be windows at the front (you can just make the outline of them out) while the new fighters had a front that was very similar to the forming armour the Vanir used on their suits. The Justice ship has a thruster assembly where the later fighter has retractable pulse cannons. Finally the cutting hatch is in a different place....the Justice ship has its hatch closer to the front of the ship and offset to the left....the New Fighter has its hatch dead centre. Both kinds of ship are clearly from the same race (The console onboard the Justice ship is identical to those aboard the motherships) but due to its cruder design...the Justice Ship appears a much older design. Maybe launched ahead of the other ships.
Also it is likely that the Justice Ship is FTL capable as it has a Star Chart (With Stargates) in its database....no sublight ship would need such a map. 18.104.22.168 01:23, July 28, 2010 (UTC)
In Season two trailer we can clearly see a Blueberry alien fighter exiting FTL.
- There's nothing particularly clear about that image, and perspective would indicate that the ship is wildly out of scale for a mere fighter. There is also a clear fighter bay on the visible side. — Trust not the Penguin (T | C) 06:07, October 5, 2010 (UTC)