What kind of weapons do the Lucian Alliance use?
Sometimes they look like they use earth projectile firearms.
whatever they like. They are not regular army to use one kind of weapon
How did they get weapons that look like earth weapons?
- Projectile weapons all look pretty similar. With the several hundred (or whatever the # is) models there are on Earth, some of them are bound to look the same. —Anubis 10545 (talk) (Contribs) 18:10, January 30, 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah, and they look like that not because of constructors' aesthetic tastes, but because it is the most adequate for its purpose --Глючарина (talk) (Contribs) 18:57, January 30, 2010 (UTC)
- if the lucian alliance is going to be the main enemy for sgu then it will be fantastically lame ASDF1239 DISCUSSION 08:59, March 28, 2010 (UTC)
- Other than the Destiny expedition themselves there is no main enemy in Stargate Universe, they probably put them in Universe because they are the least Alien-like so they can appeal to all the viewers who don't normally watch Sci-fi--220.127.116.11 20:02, May 12, 2010 (UTC)
- Now, she isn't. She is daughter of one of leaders --Глючарина (talk) (Contribs) 09:25, May 12, 2010 (UTC)
lucien alliance and the destiny?[edit source]
what does the lucien alliance want with the destiny? they stole all the research that the Tauri did. how do they expect to survive out there?
- Better than sticking around in the Milky Way and being hunted to extinction. Their number is up. The Tau'ri are kicking ass and taking names. Time to cut and run. — Trust not the Penguin (T | C) 05:06, May 23, 2010 (UTC)
- This kinda explains it... from Air, Part 2 extended version:
- "The legend surrounding the ninth chevron has been floating around our galaxy for some time now. We found that it meant various things to different cultures. Some said it was a key to the universe itself and, once unlocked, you could gain untold power."
- ―Nicholas Rush —Anubis 10545 (talk) (Contribs) 05:18, May 23, 2010 (UTC)
Should we mark Masim as a second, cause they said he was a "higher up" ergo a second, unless changed their government since the drastic change in leadership... CourtneyFANno.1 00:18, October 28, 2010 (UTC)
Attack on Earth[edit source]
I think that there should be a page about the planned attack on Earth by the Lucian Alliance. There has been some information about who is planing it and who knows about it. Lordqaz (talk) (Contribs) 20:01, November 20, 2010 (UTC)
- There is no attack on Earth yet, so it doesn't need a page. There's no details. The Goa'uld always wanted to attack Earth, but there's no page unless they actually try. — Trust not the Penguin (T | C) 20:27, November 20, 2010 (UTC)
The Alliance is said to have formed after the fall of the Goa'uld. Yet under 'Contacts' it's said that Vala was stealing the Prometheus for them, even though this predated the collapse of the Goa'uld (this was the middle of season 8 but the fall didn't happen until the end). Clearly this is a contradiction. If, as memory serves, Vala was just stealing the ship for a couple of Oranian criminals, then this should be removed.
human founders[edit source]
- but it's still speculation to an extent, the original quote from 9.04 "the ties that bind" is "coalition of former smugglers and mercenaries who've banded together to take advantage of the power vacuum left by the demise of the Goa'uld", the species is not specified ASDF1239 DISCUSSION 22:42, May 16, 2011 (UTC)