I Belive that a page on the Kull Armour should be made and added to both the Acieant & Goa'uld technology pages. -- Awar 07:12, 29 April 2007 (UTC).
- That page has already been made: Kull armor and it's only listed as Goa'uld tech. I don't know if we can say that it's Ancient tech. It's true Anubis had Ancient knowledge, but we've never seen any Ancients use armor or that they even had any. -- Reignfire 07:34, 29 April 2007 (UTC)
- Ok, but wansnt it made using Ancient knowlege gained through assecsion? -- Awar 07:37, 29 April 2007 (UTC).
- It could have been, but we really don't know. -- Reignfire 07:41, 29 April 2007 (UTC)
- I say it was made using the Ancients knowledge! -- 22.214.171.124 02:07, 10 October 2007 (UTC).
- There isnt actually any hard evidence that he used any knowledge of technology he gained through ascension. Only guesses made by SG-1, they dont actually know for sure. He does however, have to follow the rules the ancients laid out for him, and not use anything could not have otherwise done as a Goa'uld. Using ascended knowledge would violate that rule. We only see him use other Goa'uld's to manage his technology and research, perhaps he only uses his superior knowledge to know what goa'uld to use on what projects. Overlordthor (talk) (Contribs) 10:26, January 27, 2010 (UTC)
Interesting, but that makes me think, he could have peiced together ancient knowledge Thor possessed, but did not fully understand, as we know the Asgard have been studying Ancient knowledge for thousands of years, with limited success. As well as continued reverse engineering of Ancient Tech as Goa'uld have been doing since they first discovered the Stargate system. Overlordthor (talk) (Contribs) 19:14, January 27, 2010 (UTC)
It is irrelavent whether or not the Kull warriors were designed with the assistance of Ancient, Asgard, or any other race's technology since it was Anubis, a Goa'uld, who created it thus it is Goa'uld. The Daedalus has Asgard and Goa'uld technology in its design does that mean the 304's are Asgard technology? No. So the idea that the use of Ancient or Goa'uld technology in this case is incredibly flawed. The only way this could be Ancient technology is if the Ancients invented it, they did not. So parts of the Kull Warrior's creation and weapons or armor may be Ancient in origin but that doesn't mean the whole thing is Ancient technology. Only parts of it are Ancient. 126.96.36.199 00:05, June 7, 2012 (UTC)
Armor technology[edit source]
Maby the Goa'uld took over a race that had some knowlage of ancient technology, and that helped them along with backwards enginering more of the technology. I bet you could kill Kulls easily with Trinium alloy spears and swords, or shoot people wereing Kull armor with poison Trinium alloy darts.