Lucian Alliance outpostEdit
i dont think that the outpost was actually built by the Lucian Alliance it looked more like they were just living there while trying to dial destiny infact i think the outpost was built by the gould who experimented with naquadriah on langara i think thats probably where the original icarus planet came from too as it was established that naquadriah is artificial in SG-1BlueSquadron (talk) (Contribs) 17:14, July 8, 2010 (UTC)
- Or it could be leftovers from some Ancient experiments —Supakillaii (talk) (Contribs) 17:18, July 8, 2010 (UTC)
- Ancients don't build pyramids like that. It's clearly Goa'uld in design. That place could easily have been built by the Alliance. They have the tech to do it. — Trust not the Penguin (T | C) 18:18, July 8, 2010 (UTC)
- it could have easily been built by them but it looked old and as though it had just been adapted for their own purposesBlueSquadron (talk) (Contribs) 20:57, July 8, 2010 (UTC)
- Im sure in one of the episodes they mention the pyramid had been bult by Ra. joecool280 (talk) (Contribs) 16:13, July 9, 2010 (UTC)
- I am sure the outpost is a Ha'tak that landed with out the ring Kaeleth (talk) (Contribs) 08:41, August 26, 2010 (UTC)
- I think that it is Goau'ld origin. Ancient buildings are very different in outlook and I don't think that the LA would build something that permanent so quickly. Jauh0 (talk) (Contribs) 20:09, November 27, 2010 (UTC)
- Why couldn't the Hammond just beam the 302 pilots out of their 302's? The Deadalus did that once with John Sheppard. So why couldn't the Hammond do the same thing?
Why didn't the pilots use their hyperspace window generators to escape the explosion?
220.127.116.11 10:33, April 5, 2016 (UTC)Gigas
We don't know about damage of their F-302, maybe it couldn't do it due to a technical fault. Also it could be a problem with intercommunication so they could not know about a risk of explosion and just couldn't be in time to do it. Atlantistvru (talk) (Contribs) 16:46, April 6, 2016 (UTC)
- Does anyone know if they were ever able to compensate for the inherent instability of naquadria to make these generators viable? I've always thought to myself that they just abandoned the concept of a hyperspace-worthy fighter craft after the introduction of the 303s and 304s (given they never mentioned it again after Fallen, though I suppose it's possible further advances were made. Anubis 10545 (talk) (Contribs) 05:44, April 8, 2016 (UTC)