- Problem is, the Wraith live on ships. If all you had to do was take out the land bases then I think the Ancients would have just thrown Zero Point Bombs through every Wraith gate in the galaxy. Sman789 (talk) (Contribs) 17:49, January 12, 2010 (UTC)
- they could easily be put in missiles and used against hiveships although they may not be able to be transmitted thru space —ASDF1239 DISCUSSION 03:28, February 23, 2010 (UTC)
- this would be like hitting a hive ship with any missile, Earth, naquadah enhanced nuclear missiles are capable of causing severe damage to hives should they actually hit the Hive, unfortunately, they get intercepted by darts and shots from the hive, and this is a far larger weapon, so it would be terrible for ship to ship combat, very ineffiecient, these weapons are far lareg scale planetary destruction, not for ship to ship combat.Overlordthor (talk) (Contribs) 09:01, February 23, 2010 (UTC)
- Nah, then everything would have been too easy! They would do it, and the audience would be like 'Boring! We wanted an explosion!' |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| No more siggy... 20:56, November 5, 2010 (UTC)
- The best weapon I could imagine against Wraith ships would be ship-based version of the dakara superweapon. Just point and click and the Wraith ships are disintegrated. Of course, seeing as it passes through any known ship shields and kills off the crew, it would probably be a pretty good weapon against any ship - Wraith or not. Shame the writers had to downsize the power of the Ancients for Stargate Atlantis :( Sman789 (talk) (Contribs) 00:44, November 6, 2010 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.