Unnamed section[edit source]
Since there's more than one Battle of the Void (the Nakai attack in the void), wouldn't a better title be "Orion's last stand", or "Wraith attack in the void"? Emmette Hernandez Coleman (talk) (Contribs) 22:55, August 5, 2015 (UTC)
- With these conjectural titles in general, as long as they follow our Manual of Style, renaming them isn't a huge priority. And if we do rename them, afterwards we have to deal with the slew of redirects left behind.
- However, the names we choose for battle articles generally should be fairly broad and accurate.
- "orion's last stand" is simply 1 event that happens in the battle; The battle began with the Daedalus and, after the Orion was destroyed, continued on with the Daedalus.
- "Wraith attack in the void" would indicate that it was the wraith who were attacking us, when really we attacked them.
- Maybe we could make "battle of the void" or "battle in the void" be a disambiguation page, and then rename this to something else. But frankly, that would be weird given that the title is conjecture anyway. And also, the Template:Otheruses currently directs users to the nakai battle if they have any confusion. Anubis 10545 (talk) (Contribs) 01:11, August 7, 2015 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.