If you'd like to learn more about working with the nuts and bolts of this wiki, I have a few links that you might want to check out:
- How to edit a page includes a basic tutorial about how to use our special wikitext code here on Stargate Wiki.
- Manual of Style includes some basic Stargate Wiki formatting do's and don't's.
- Projects is a place to start if you want to focus on a specific theme, for example season 9 episodes of Stargate SG-1, or something else.
- Article templates for some pages that might help you in producing a great looking article.
One other suggestion: If you're going to make comments on talk pages or make other sorts of comments, please be sure to sign them with four tildes (~~~~) to paste in your user name and the date/time of the comment.
Are you actually only 15?—Tau'ri 21300 01:45, 24 December 2008 (UTC)
yea, i don't know exactly when but i got itno stargate when i was like 12ish maybe–SupremeCommander
- i only found out about the stargate about 3 years ago!