Lisa Nolan is a In House VFX Artist for both seasons of Stargate Universe.
Lisa's work under SGU included:
- FTL to real time transition: look dev, simulation, and rendering (Maya & Lightwave);
- Nebula ("Intervention"): matte painting and atmosphere (Photoshop & Vue);
- Shuttle crash ("Aftermath"): sequence lead, matchmove, shading, lighting, and rendering (Maya, Boujou, & Lightwave);
- CG environment: matchmove, looke dev, modeling, shading, procedural modeling, texturing, lighting, and rendering (CityEngine (python-based, Vue, Boujou, & Lightwave).
In House Lead VFX ArtistEdit
In House VFX ArtistEdit
- Stargate Universe
- Lisa Nolan 's official website
- Lisa C. Nolan 's official page on Facebook
- Lisa C. Nolan 's official profile on LinkedIn
- Lisa Nolan on IMDb
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.