"Favorite Meal of All Time" is the twenty-ninth in the series of 34 Kino webisodes.
Eli Wallace asks everyone what their "favorite meal of all time" is.
A Kino arrives into Destiny's mess hall, where many people are eating their rations. Eli Wallace (via voice communication) asks everyone around what their favorite meal of all time is. MSgt. Ronald Greer refuses to answer, while Dr. Lisa Park and Dr. Adam Brody give their answers. The Kino then stops the recording for a while and catches Lt. Vanessa James, Dr. Jeremy Franklin and Lt. Matthew Scott in the corridors, where Eli asks them the same question. Then Kino "flashes" back to mess hall where Greer finally gives his answer: "pancakes your mother made me for breakfast". This makes everyone laugh.
- Dr. Lisa Park - Chicken parmesan, Garlic bread & Glass of Merlot.
- Dr. Adam Brody - Tagliatelle Carbonara with Black Truffle & Pecorino Romano cheese.
- Lt. Vanessa James - Porterhouse ("so rare it is dripping with blood") & Baked Potato with butter and sour cream.
- Dr. Jeremy Franklin - Banana split from a diner in his hometown.
- Lt. Matthew Scott - Cheseburger with French fries & a Beer.
- This is a sequel to the episodes "Time" and "Justice".
- This webisode was originally exclusive to the Stargate Universe: Season 1.0 DVD. It was uploaded to the MGM website several months later.