Trinneer was born on March 19, 1969 in Walla Walla, Washington. He spent many years in Kelso, Washington, attending elementary school, middle and some high school. He attended Pacific Lutheran University in Tacoma, Washington. While at the university, he played college football until he found acting. He graduated with his bachelor's of fine arts degree in acting, then went on to obtain his master's of fine arts degree from University of Missouri–Kansas City.
Trinneer married Ariana Navarre on May 29, 2004. Their first child, Jasper, was born on October 11, 2005.
He first came to attention with a strong performance in Arcadia at the Huntington Theater Company in Boston, and much of his work to date has been in theater. More recently, he has had several guest-starring roles on television, including One Life to Live, Sliders and Touched By An Angel. He also had a significant role in the TV adaptation of A.R. Gurney's play Far East, playing the conflicted gay officer Bob Munger. From 2001-2005, he played Commander Charles "Trip" Tucker III on Star Trek: Enterprise.
- Connor Trinneer Coaching on Facebook
- Connor Trinneer 's official public page on Facebook
- Connor Trinneer 's official personal page on Facebook
- Connor Trinneer 's official account on Twitter
- Connor Trinneer 's official account on Instagram
- Connor Trinneer 's official profile on LinkedIn
- Connor Trinneer 's official profile on Vimeo
- Connor Trinneer at Memory Alpha, the StarTrek Wiki.
- Connor Trinneer on Wikipedia